In episode 29 of the STANDcast Dwayne Hayes, editor in chief of STAND magazine, recounts an experience in the workplace when he was referred to as a “womanizer” and reflects on how insecurity led him to pursue acceptance and an ego-boost through flirtations and relationships with women. He discusses the consequences of this on his life and relates some lessons he’s learned. All this and more on STANDcast 29.
Episode 29 fast facts and info:
- Is this a miniSTANDcast or a just a shorter one?
- Difficulties with vulnerability and weakness
- Experience with job rejection and being called a womanizer
- Insecurity leading to infidelity
- The ugliest boy in school
- Patterns of seeking validation from the attention of other women
- Anthony Wiener documentary
- The importance of taking an honest look at ourselves
- Robert Palmer closes things out with “Addicted to Love”
- STAND magazine