In episode 26 of the STANDcast Dwayne Hayes, editor in chief of STAND magazine, is joined by Jeff Wenzel and Mitch Nobis to discuss that taboo subject in families: money. They talk about the ways their families handled financial planning for their future and discuss their strategies for saving for their children. All this and more on STANDcast 26.
Episode 26 fast facts and info:
- Taboo discussion on money
- Fuzzy channels Arsenio Hall
- Hello to our listeners from Japan
- Did your parents set aside money for college?
- “my parents are not going to die”
- Kitting out the new STANDcast recording studio
- Farmers don’t retire
- The Hayes family is not immortal
- 529 plan
- Oxford Community College
- “We’re a bit of train wreck when it comes to this question”
- Andy Hill: Marriage, Kids and Money