Guys, if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy snack for you and the family look no further than these fantastic No Bake Magic Bites. They are a great way to add some protein to the diet and help your kids enjoy some seeds, fruits, and nuts they might not otherwise eat.
Kick off a great weekend by making these Vegan Vanilla Blueberry-Strawberry Pancakes for breakfast and add these Magic Bites for a healthy afternoon treat.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup Muesli, made with whole grain oats, seeds, fruits & nuts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Here’s what you need to do:
- In a medium -sized mixing bowl warm peanut butter slightly before adding in all other ingredients.
- Form into one inch balls using hands or a large spoon.
- Place bites on a baking sheet and allow to set in refrigerator or freezer for about an hour.
- Makes about 15 Magic Bites.
Enjoy with a tall glass of water or cold milk.